Sunday, June 19, 2011

Memphis!

I cleared my calendar for a few days in April to make a quick visit to Memphis, where I saw my grandparents and my Auntie Roosie and got a taste of suburban life. Turns out I really dig space and cars. (I'm my father's son.) And I had a blast at a new kids' playground called My Big Backyard, on the beautiful grounds of the Memphis Botanic Gardens. (Shout out to loyal readers Tom and Marcia Collins for telling my grandparents about it.)
My mom says I'm an outdoor dog. On occasion, I capitalize on her urban guilt, which allows me to get away lots of stuff I otherwise wouldn't. Like, say, climbing and stomping on our (wooden) coffee table. With so little space in New York, my mom says she can't say no to everything and she has to pick her battles. Lucky for me table dancing isn't one of them.

(Miscellaneous pix in early spring-wear below. Coats compliments of Egg's $5.00 bin in Dumbo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment