Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our Moms are Freaks

And we've got the video to prove it: 




So suddenly I've made fast friends with a bunch of different babies born in June. Apparently all you gotta do is pay $75 to the woman who owns this store in the neighborhood, she puts you on a listserve - and boom! - instant friends.  My mom swore she'd never join, but... (I'm seeing a pattern here.) These moms, they barely know each other's names or what they do for a living, and yet they spill their guts about all kinds of crazy things from gas (ours, not theirs) to clogged milk ducts. The one thing they seem to have in common is being completely clueless when it comes to motherhood -- the great equalizer.  (I'm the Zen Master in the blue birdie onesie - clearly my father's son...)

No comments:

Post a Comment